Saturday, December 02, 2006

mushy, eeeww. >_<

"What happens when someone breaks your heart?"
I read this question in a romantic book a couple of days ago.
Trying to ignore the intense grief i feel,
I can't keep myself from thinking about the biggest mistake I have made.
Maybe I was blinded by mushy quotes and love stories,
but i'll tell you, there's nothing more complicated
than the simplest truth called Love.

I was surfing the web and incidentally passed by a blog of some guy(one very sensuous man, so to speak.) One of his posts was quite emotional and it caught my attention. The thing is, something hit me and made me remember the mushiest article i've ever written. It's more-than-a-year old piece of work.. geeez, i get sick when i hear the word love nowadays. (what's wrong with me?!) ewan, ang mushy lang talaga. haha. :) the italicized above and below are the first and the last paragraphs of my article... peace. ;p

Here I am starting to feel worse, sitting uncomfortably in this chair
while reminiscing the happiest days with the one I truly loved.
Before teardrops fill my tired eyes, how i wish
the wind would take away the pain and sadness that I feel.
And when I get back to sleep, I hope my heartaches
will no longer be there,
and all of these will be just a dream.

No comments: