Tuesday, February 06, 2007

lost.

I don't know where I am.

It seems that my mind and my soul have been in somewhere else these past few days. It's not the place i used to know. Not the ones where i could find myself free. Not where i could be just me.

I really had a bad time last friday. For once, I wanted to let them hear me speak. I'm getting sick of those things. I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry. But no one would ever hear.

Today I realized that nothing is ever enough. I'm looking for something I lost a very long time ago. I've missed it so. I don't want to become numb, but I don't want to get hurt either, making myself think that someday it'll all just happen. It'll all just come back.

It's such a bad feeling to miss something you never had.

****
bangag moments na naman. mixed emotions. *sigh*

No comments: