Finally, Junior na ako!
I couldn't sleep last night...
A lot of thoughts had come to my mind after our get together with warm bloodedz yesterday. I missed them so much! medyo na-ilang nga lang ako nung umpisa, but what the heck!? i just enjoyed the rest of day with them.. Chat sana namin si Jet sa YM kaso, he was asleep. -__- We watched Click on dvd na lang.. maganda pala yun, eheheh. Then kumain kami afterwards.. We finished eating around 7pm, kaya umuwi na yung iba. Me and Tinn went to Jhe's place after. We hanged-out, surfed the net, and talked about personal stuff. *haha, ang hirap i-explain. -__-* But it was definitely fun!
Well, anyway... I went to elbi today to get my classcards. Lunch muna with Yhani, Nani, Kux, Tin, Pao and Martee at L'Brew. I wasn't in the mood to make kulit and ride on to their jokes because I was worried about my grades. I wasn't confident enough which affected my mood throughout the afternoon. I was surprised nung nakuha ko grades ng math28 and cmsc 123! Akala ko kasi babagsak ako.. Nagulat ako especially sa 123, tama pala yung mga nilagay ko sa exam, hehehe... I am sooo damn happy!! =D
My friends were all so happy as well.. Really, iba talaga yung sem na to.. Thank God!
At dahil diyan, nag-Ice cream kami bago umuwi.. We dropped by Mini stop.. Tig-iisang small buckets of ice cream kami! (i dnt know what you call it but it was more than enough for a single person to eat) syempre, double dutch ang akin. haha.. it was quite expensive, though. But i kept on thinking, "celebration nga eh!". I can't remember the last time I let myself have something more than what I needed. I can't see any problem with eating a cold delicious ice cream at the end of the day. It's what I deserve... It's what we all deserve. :)
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment