*whew!*
what an unexpected day...
nothing special happened this day, but there are some reasons why I thought of writing another blog entry..
i woke up early this morning because I planned to go to school for my grades. I felt a lot of emotions while i was preparing myself. I thought of what will happen, or how will things go for the day. I rode off and went to La Salle.
I arrived at my school just before noon. It was a bit rainy. I saw some of my classmates last semester; and i was happy to see them once again. It rained so hard that I decided to stay at JFH for a few minutes. I waited for the rain to stop, or at least for it to lessen a bit.
After a few minutes I went to CTH bldg, where I was about to get my grades.. It didn't take me so long to get my grade sheet.. Thank God! :) I passed my subjects.. However, I still don't have a grade for one of my subjects because my teacher hasn't finished computing our grades yet.. But THANK GOD, really.. :)
After that I had lunch, then hung out with my friend, and asked her things about our next enrolment.. after that, I decided to go home.. :)
I arrived home and told dad the good news. I already emailed my mom regarding that. I'm just really happy, and so thankful... :)
until....
i saw something in the internet, just this evening.. something that reminded me of the things that I do not have.. non-material things, that are hard to find..
naalala ko tuloy, marami pa nga palang kulang sa buhay ko.. Madami pa, sa totoo lang.. priceless things.. madami pa din akong gustong ayusin sa sarili ko.. and hopefully I'll change for the better..
haaaaaay.. anu ba tong pinagsasabi ko?? wala lang, nag-e-emote lang.. :)
basta, i hope that everything's going to be ok..
I trust in Him. :)
Thursday, November 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment