Sunday, April 25, 2010

after one year...

Today is April 25, 2010. I can clearly remember what happened last year. It was the 25th of April 2009, and two things happened on that day: 1) I was healed somewhere in Quezon city and; 2) the commencement exercises was held in UPLB.

Weeks before that day, I was thinking of something to do to forget about the graduation. Honestly, I was bitter, because I envy my friends who were about to walk upstage and get their diplomas, while I was worrying about my upcoming exam in DLSU-d. Isang taon na pala ang nakakaraan...ang bilis ng panahon.

These past few days, I've seen a lot of pictures on facebook. Those are their graduation pictures, kaya naalala ko bigla yung mga nangyari exactly one year ago. I also saw this video and I felt a different feeling while watching this:



As I've said, I was bitter. Pero nung napanood ko tong video, parang nabuhay yung dugo ko. I suddenly reminisced about my life in uplb. Na-miss ko bigla ang pagiging iskolar ng bayan. The singers are familiar, and i know some of them too. Haaaaay, nakakamiss! Pero, honestly, masaya na ako kung nasaan man ako ngayon. Yun nga lang, hindi ko akalain na babalik at babalik sakin yung pakiramdam na I was once from UP.

I like the song, parang ang sarap maki-jamming.. kaya eto, pinost ko dito sa blog... hehe..

Haaay, napapa-reminisce na naman ako... :)

No comments: