Monday, November 01, 2010

For Lola Nising

Today, one of the greatest women in my life, passed away. She is none other than, my most favorite lola, my ever beloved, Lola Nising...

Early in the morning, mom and I had a conversation on skype. we were talking about different things, including Lola. Mom said she chatted with Lola the day before. then we talked about other things. the conversation ended. later that afternoon, I heard ate kai talking on her cellphone. then she told me that ate jet called and told ate kai that Lola passed away this morning. I was really shocked. Before we had the information confirmed, my face was already covered with tears.

Dad arrived, then we told him about the news. The three of us started calling relatives in infanta, to see if the news was true. After getting the same information from different people, it was confirmed.

We didnt know what to do, until finally, we decided to chat with mom. Daddy was the one to break her the sad news. They chatted on skype, then the speaker was connected so everyone could hear mom's voice. It broke my heart when I heard her cry.. ='(

after I heard the sad news, a lot of thoughts came to my mind... how? why? what happened?

and more thoughts like, my childhood memories with my Lola, and the last time I was WITH her. :'( The last time I was with Lola was last July. I can still remember that last moment, when I hugged her goodbye.. I even told her "Lola, magpalakas ka ha!" I even got teary-eyed. I couldn't explain why, but that moment was really magical for me. That was the only time I've shown her and told her how much I LOVE HER. :'( I didnt know what entered my mind, but there was something that told me I should say goodbye to her before I leave. Maybe it's God, telling me that it's the last time I will be able to talk to her.

Plenty of family friends have messaged us on facebook. I'm thankful for all the people who has shown their concern and love for our family. Thanks to our family friends, who has given us strength and hope. Thanks everyone.


/********/

March 20, 1922 - November 1, 2010


To my dearest Lola Nising:

Lola, we love you so much! Thank you po sa lahat-lahat... Mamimiss ko ang masarap mong suman, ang paglalaro natin ng tong-its, at ang pag-aaruga mo samin.. Thanks Lola for being my inspiration.. Salamat kasi kung hindi dahil sayo, wala si mommy. Kung wala si mommy, wala din ako dito ngayon. I love you Lola! Lagi ka naming maaalala, lahat ng pag-aalaga mo samin maaalala ko hanggang sa pagtanda ko.. Lola Nising, alam kong kasama mo na si Lord, gabayan mo sana kami palagi.. Lalo na si mommy. Bigyan mo siya ng lakas, kahit malayo siya sana masaya siya at matibay ang loob niya.. Sana Lola, masaya ka na kasama ni Lord, sigurado masaya diyan sa heaven.

We will surely miss you LOLA... You will always be remembered...

No comments: