Friday, March 30, 2007

memory lane.

"Please don't ask me what am i thinking, it's about you
And please don't ask me I never can see you, what can i do
My first impulse is to run to your side
My heart's not free, and so i must hide
Please don't ask me what i'm gonna say to you.."

******

"How could I ever let you go?
Is it too late to let you know
I tried to run from your side but each place I hide
It only reminds me of you
When I turn out all the light even the night
It only reminds me of you.."

******

"What do we mean to each other, am I friend, am I lover is it over now
If this is it then why bother tell me where do we take it from here
What do we mean to each other am I friend ,am I lover, is it over now
Do you love me still or do you just mean well.."

******

"Long ago, and, oh, so far away
I fell in love with you before the second show
Your guitar, it sounds so sweet and clear,
but you're not really here, It's just the radio
Don't you remember you told me you love me baby?
You said you'd be coming back this way again.."

******

"It's been such a long time and I really do miss your smile...
I'm not talking 'bout movin' in and I don't wanna change your life
but there's a warm wind blowin' the stars around
and I'd really love to see you tonight..."

No comments: