Today is the 2nd day of the month, and i'm already here in lb. *seeesh* kaka-simula palang ng taon pero parang minamalas na ko. -__- i went
here early in the morning just to find out that we're not going to have a class in Hum1. Ayoko sana umabsent, since being more responsible is one of my new year's resolutions. I was kind of expecting this to happen naman. Ayan tuloy, buong araw akong tulog. Kakagising ko lang, actually. -__- Ayoko pa talagang pumasok.Angelo accidentally deleted our pix. Nakakahinayang kasi i really had fun that day. I was dying to see those photographs, yet i can't blame him for that. Na-karma siguro kami. Haha. I don't know. Sayang. Those pictures were priceless.
I burned a cd last night just to have an mp3 copy of Book of Love. Yet i don't know why, of all the songs from list, that song wouldn't just play. -__- Cge na nga, sa bahay ko na lang papakinggan.
Grabe, ang bagal ng internet sa bahay. Di ko tuloy na-update masyado yung blog ko
last week. Pero i saved a draft and i'll just modify it this weekend.World Pyrolympics na on friday! I wanna watch, pero wala akong kasama tska kung paano ko uuwi at pupunta dun. -__- *gtg*


No comments:
Post a Comment