Thursday, January 25, 2007

Starry, starry night.

I remember my philosophy 1 class when i was a freshman college(which isn't too long ago, haha). Our instructor once gave us a copy of a few poems he wrote. One of those three poems is this one. It may seem simple and ordinary but the meaning itself makes me read it over and over again. :)

Tonight I am the star in the dark sky

Tonight, i am the star in the dark sky
Twinkling light, wonderfully wailing,
Calling and shouting for the lovely prince.
As the handsome noble passes by,
The clouds slowly cover my twinkling light.
When the clouds have entered the grasp of my eyes,
The prince looks up.
As i move out from the clouds,
the prince says, 'How lovely the star!'
He looks at east, when my light shines west.

Awww, I miss Sir Anril. :)

No comments: