Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Could it be just "coincidence"?

Geeeez lapit na pasukan. I'm quite excited and yet scared of the incoming semester. Feeling ko kasi sobrang acad mode na talaga. I've heard na this coming sem will be the hardest sem in our comsci life. *sigh*. Parang ayaw ko pa tuloy pumasok. Gusto ko na magka-org! really.. After all this time I still haven't made up my mind. I kept on weighing the pros and cons, this and that. I don't know na tlaga..

Krei Anne's here in laguna! sana makagala kami sa friday, before she goes back to Bicol. Sayang di niya maabutan debut ni kleo. Speaking, wala pa ko dress tska gift. >_< her debut's only a week from now.. what am i gonna do?

Last day na ngaun ng summer class sa elbi.. I miss elbi.. pero ayaw ko pa tlga magpasukan. -__-

Wanna watch Shrek the Third!

Final 2 na mamaya sa american idol! can't wait!

No comments: