Now let me share something from American Idol. Well yeah, I'm a self-confessed fanatic when it comes to that show. Season 6 na and my fave is none other than Blake! I thought he's just one of those contestants who stayed because they're good looking but I tell you, he's a very talented guy.
Everyone was surprised with his own version of Bon Jovi's song. I didn't care much about beatboxing. Just like what Simon said, half of the audience loved it and the other half hated it. Randy said it's the most original version ever on american idol. Well, I think he did a great job.. And by the way, that hair rocks! :)
Now, he's the only guy among the top 4. I hope he'll make his performances better.. Well, I just wish good luck to everyone of them, whoever will win the competition.


No comments:
Post a Comment