I've already watched spiderman! :) yeah.. tinn, mela and i went to atc last thursday to watch that movie.. I actually enjoyed every scene. I even screamed at one particular part of the film.. haha. The special effects were superb! No dull moments and the cinematography was really good. Story-wise, uhm, the ending for me is just satisfactory. Maybe because I was expecting A LOT from the third movie. It was sort of 'bitin' and I was like, "Tapos na?". But then, it's still great and Spidey is still my fave superhero. :)
Last friday me, jane, alex and rommel played badminton! Akala ko hindi na yun matutuloy but it did! haha.. it was fun and we got to chat more about our highschool days and batchmates. At last alam ko na yung scoring! haha :) After hours of playing we stopped by McDo and alex treated us sundae :) weee!
Yesterday I went to the dentist to have oral prophylaxis. The dentist said I need to put on braces.. I was like, "what?!". I actually wanted to have one when I was a kid but now I don't want to. Well, it's up to me naman, but I have to think about it pa.
After that, me and my 4th yr classmates went to Mall of Asia. We ate lunch at pizza hut then headed towards the skating rink. We were supposed to ice skate but we thought 350 bucks is way too expensive. Exagge naman kasi. So we end up going to Timezone instead! it was fun! But the place was too crowded and narrow. Sayang, we wanted to play bowling but the bowling center was still closed. -__- we spent most of the time walking and thinking of something to do. Before we went home we ate at Razon's. Then naabutan pa namin yung fireworks. Saglit lang yun but it was beautiful. We were so tired by the end of the day.. *sighs* I enjoyed the day naman, kaya lang parang wala kaming masaydo nagawa.. haha.. di bale, next time, we know na what to do. :)
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment