Tuesday, May 01, 2007

nothing else to do...

If BOREDOM is one kind of a KINGDOM, I'd be a Queen by now.

It's the first day of May, and yet wala pa rin akong nagagawang makabuluhan ngayong summer. -__- geeeezz.. Get a life! I'm sooo damn bored but even too lazy to get up and do something else other than these. Here are the things that keep me busy for a while...

1. The Internet
Someone said that the internet is the best invention, ever. I guess not, but the web is really one great thing that makes my time seem to fly fast. I usually open media player and play some music while surfing the net. Friendster, ym, and yahoo mail are my most frequently visited webites. And blogger, of course.

2. Computer Games
Other than surfing the net, playing computer games is one of my past times while using my pc. I already finished Mystery Case Files Huntsville and I'm already halfway in the story of MCF Ravenhearst. My eyes get teary when I play too long in front of the screen.

3. Television/ DVDs
Never a day goes by without me watching tv. I'm getting used to waking up right before Game Ka Na Ba and sleeping right after Pinoy Big Brother. I also watch reality shows like Survivor Fiji, Unan1mous, and American Idol. We don't have new DVDs either, so I just play on even the ones I already watched. Tsk tsk, poor me.

4. Food
Yep. Everbody loves food. Better watch yer weight, eh?

5. Occasional Gimiks
Ok. At least once a week, I go some place else with my friends.. Hang-out or something like a birthday party. For the month of April, I've already went to the mall; went to elbi; had overnight swimming; three birthday celebrations; and hung out @ a friend's house.

6. Texting
Globe's unlimited texting is way too expensive.. I register at least once or twice a week. But I'm not fond of texting that much.. I only use my phone for emergency purposes.

7. The Piano
I'm not that really good in playing the piano, but it's one thing I do when I want to relax. I've been studying the piano piece of Come What May for a couple of weeks and I've only finished upto half of the song. Sorry, I didn't have piano lessons when I was a kid.

8. Sleeping
Need I say more?

*sighs* I hope I could spend my time wisely this month of May.. And, could anyone take me to the movies, please???

No comments: